Post Doctoral Research Fellow - Bioprocess Engineering, INSA de Toulouse, France, Nov 2008.
Ph.D. - Environmental Science & Engineering, Pondicherry (Central) University, India, Apr 2008
Area of Specialization: Environmental Science & Engineering
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow - "Optimisation of the production of bioplastic precursors, polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs) from municipal sludge by sequencing batch reactor system under dynamic condition."
Ph.D. - "Some applications of bioprocess engineering in solid waste management."
- Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, BITS - Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, India, 2009 – Till date.
- Senior Consultant, Swiss Red Cross, Switzerland, INTACH Pondicherry Chapter, Puducherry, India, Nov 2008 – Jun 2009.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et Procédés, INSA de Toulouse, France, May 2008 – Nov 2008.
- Senior Research Fellow, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Centre for Pollution Control and Energy Technology, Pondicherry University, India, Apr 2006 – May 2008.
- Project Associate, Centre for Environment Education, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Tirupur Field Office, India, Oct 2002 – Jan 2004.
- Lecturer, Environmental Studies, Mountain State University, EDUSCAN, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Jun 2000 - Sep 2001.
About the Faculty
Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences
Associate Dean, International Programmes & Collaboration Division
Leader, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Imperative, Mission 2015, Vision 2020
To know more click here.